Saturday, 6 March 2010

Things in 3s.....the one that was, the one that is, the one that will be......

Oh no wait thats a show i love....this is 3 things about me meme that i saw on another lovely beauty blog.
silly fun but im going to do it anyway!

Three names I go by:
1- Kristen
2- Sakara
3- Callisto
Three jobs I have had:
1- Advisor in beauty store
2- wardrobe assistant 
3- receptionist
Three places I have lived:
1- Cardiff, Wales
2- North London
3- Crawley UK
Three favorite drinks:
1 -cream soda
2 - cocktails!
3 - cranberry juice
Three TV shows I watch:
1-True Blood
2- Battlestar Galactica
3- Any interesting documentary
Three places I have been:
1- Los Angeles
2- Amsterdam
3- Paris
Three places I would like to visit:
1- Japan - Toyko,Harajuku and Okinawa especially
2- Egypt 
3- Dragon Con in Atlanta
Three people who text me regularly:
1 - My lovely man Chris
2-O2 to remind me to top up!
3 - various friends
Three favorite old TV shows:
1 - Babylon 5
2- Star Trek (all of them)
3- Farscape
Three favorite dishes:
1- Carvery - roast chicken and gammon
2- Nandos...yum!
3- Meringue with fresh cream!
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1- Good waterproof mascara
2- Gel eyeliner - at the moment Sleek black
3- a good makeup primer
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1- oriental makeup brand bb creams - have ordered a batch to try out after having a go at one brand and liking it!
2- Getting to finish my Delenn costume finally!
3- my birthday...always loads of fun!

3 comments:

Lisey said...

This was so cute, I'm doing it for myself on Facebook. Btw...I'm moving to Okinawa soon ^.^ My husband is a soldier stationed there, but he's a good guy (he's military police). I don't really like how the US military is stationed there, but it's not like I can do anything about it :(

Sakara said...

Ah Lisey, it was fun to do. The US have been in Okinawa for years havent they. Well make the most of it whilst your there.

Lisey said...

I shall :)