Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Venomous Atlantian Viper (company love look 2)

My second look of the week with Venomous Cosmetics. This time using just Atlantis and Gaboon Viper.

I was also trying out to see if i should get a fringe cut. I grabbed my blunt fringe that i normally wear when i wear hair falls. So its not perfect, but gives the idea. I like the fringe, but i also like not having one. So i may invest in one of those cool clip on fringes that look natural.
Without Fringe

With Fringe
soooooo what do you think? lol

Anyway i applied all eyeshadows over TFSI. Eyebrows were defined with Illamasqua's fine pencil in Eerie.
Last shot shows the slight silvery green reflection of Gaboon Viper. Eyeliner was Collection 2000 extreme felt tip liner in black. lower lid defined with Barry M kohl in black.


Lips were lined with Stylie Style 24 hr liner in Mauve, Then Sleek Amethyst lipstick, topped with Hysteria.

Hysteria works really well with Amethyst as the latter can be quite dry, Hysteria makes it far nicer to wear and brings out the blue purple reflection.

Tomorrow a gothic look!

5 comments:

Makeup Zombie said...

Wow, this is stunning!

Cydonian said...

Aaah the lips on this are amazing!

Luna said...

Absolutely stunning ! I love the color placement .

[THE BEAUTY DIARIES] said...

where can I get one of these fringes from, they're such a great way to change your look
xoxo

Sakara said...

beauty Diaries - sorry for reply. Your comment didnt appear for ages.
I bought my fringe on Ebay. The one i want to buy is by Jessica Simpson's brand.
for the ebay buy just search for clip in fringe (Bang, i guess in the US)