Saturday, 10 December 2011

never too much Sparkle 'Blue Winter' makeup challenge TIMES 2!

Facebook group Never Too much Sparkle set a challenge called Blue Winter And i think i got carried away as i did 2 looks with this theme - a normal and a creative look.
I did the creative look first and when i read Blue Winter i immediately thought of an icey snow queen look.

Click below for lots more pics of this look and the other more 'normal' look -









and out of the fancy headdress and wig-

I used various Sleek I Divine blue shades from Bad Girl and Acid on the lid with more Bad Girl palette blue on the eyebrows. I used Inglot's Duraline liquid mixed with Sleek Circus Blue shade for eyeliner. Illamasqua's Imagine matt blue for the contours on the eye and face. A Stargazer loose shimmer eyeshadow in white blue used as highlighter (name or number has rubbed off pot and cant reference stargazers website as it had a virus on it!). A mixture of Illamasqua's medium pencil in Paddle,their Intense lipgloss in Gender and more stargazer loose blue white shimmer patted and blended in. There is also a sprinkle of Stargazer iridescent clear (blue reflection) glitter under the eye brow and on the cheeks, but impossible to photograph!
Contact lenses btw were from here (very good website!) - http://www.dbeautyshop.com/categories/Circle-Lenses/Blue/

My Second more everyday look (if your a goth like me hahah)





Same eye products used as above, glitter applied in inner corner. I added a little lighter shade in the middle of the upper lid over a darker blue shade, winged outwards. Same dark shade was taken under eye to middle with The Sadist matt shade applied in inner edge with white blue shimmer on inner corner. Lips are Nyx jumbo lip pencil in Fuchsia with Inglot AMC lipgloss in 543 applied on top.

7 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

You always have such incredible staging for your looks!!

Sakara said...

meredith - Awe thankyou! I love collecting pretty things that may, just may be useful down the line hehe

Cydonian said...

This is absolutely stunning!

Makeup Zombie said...

This is SO so amazing!

olgiepolgie said...

These looks are both so stunning! I would totally wear that second look, too. The shades of blue you've chosen are gorgeous and dark. I'm a huge fan of those Inglot lip glosses!

Sakara said...

Thanks everyone! it was alot of fun to create!
I too love the Inglot AMC lipglosses!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous looks, I love them both! I really like the blue contouring.