Monday, 5 December 2011

Own eye colour EOTD.

I really liked this showcase idea Never Too Much Sparkle did last month, i only joined recently but wanted to give this one a go. This one was to study your eye and pick out the colours and use them in a look.
I have eyes that change colour alot between green and grey due to the mix of tones in the iris.
AHHH MY EYE!!!!! lol. But had to take this so i could pick out colours. I see sage greys, touches of light steel blue, golden brown and pale eggshell green. surrounded by a dark grey green.



see more after cut







I used for this look the Sleek I Divine palette shadows - Greens from Safari, Storm, Curious and Original and pale biscuit brown from the Safari palette. Finally the pale cream highlight is from the Graphite palette. Essence Gel eyeliner in black along the top and in the waterline. Elf Studio waterproof mascara. Sue Moxley Famous shade 12 (dark matt brown) used in combination with Illamasqua fine pencil in Eerie to shape and fill in the eyebrows.

Lips is Nyx lipliner in Prune and Nyx Round Lipstick in Medusa.

3 comments:

Kassie said...

That is such a cool idea! I might try it, gorgeous look ^.^

Meredith Jessica said...

Very cool idea, wish my eyes were prettier so that I could participate in this challenge!

Sakara said...

Meredith, i see at least 4 colours in your irises. Go for it! :D