Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Green With Envy Makeup challenge

Another from Never Too Much Sparkle Facebook group, this time called Green With Envy. I had thought about doing a look that made my already green eyes stand out as i know my eye colour is the rarest and people often comment on my eye colour..but i didn't know if people would get it.
So i went with some of my the green shadows i have been envious of until i owned them.
I used Fyrinnae's Arcane Magics - Dragon Magic and Electric Stardust and also from Aromaleigh's petal set - Sweetpea.
I Used Morgana Cryptoria's new eyeprimer - Socket to Me and its fantastic especially for loose shadows.

Electric stardust all over the lid, Dragonmagic applied in crease and blended outwards aswell as put underneath the eye. Sweetpea applied in inner corner and dusted over my usual Illamasqua Succumb shadow,especially in the arch of the brow. Essence Black Gel liner on upper lid with a little Dragonmagic pressed on top. It was so hard to capture how sparkly these shadows were!

On my lips i wore a 'Ultra Pigmented Lip Gloss' called Conundrum by Sweetpea & Fae which is way more than a gloss, i feel it is closer to a liquid lipstick as its very creamy and pigmented and stays on the lips far longer than a normal gloss would. I have 2 of these glosses and plan to buy more as they really are that good.


I even went all out and did my nails too, using H&M's Envy Me polish then i put a clear coat over that and dusted various green glitters on top. Glitters from ebay.

Hope you guys like this! :D

12 comments:

liloo said...

this is absolutely gorgeous and with the drama of the nail it's simply spectacular
liloo/@tsunimee xx

Luna said...

I love the nails , they are supersparkly (which i like a lot :D )
And the lipcolor is very interesting ! The entire look is gorgeous !

Sakara said...

Kuna, thankyou! Love the kitty in your icon!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preocupations said...

Very nice. The nails are friggin' awesome. :)

Sakara said...

Thanks! they were an experiment that also ended up with clouds of glitter in the air for at least an hour afterwards. lol

olgiepolgie said...

Amazing! I love the fact that you matched your nails, too. I think you need to wear greens more often. I love how you've applied them all into a shimmery delight!

Sakara said...

Olgiepolgie - awe thanks hun. I love Greens, tend not to wear them as much because i have green eyes, but i'm always drawn to gorgeous green eye makeup!

Lisanne said...

You look gorgeous!! You definitely made your eyecolour pop with the green shadows. :D

Sakara said...

Lisanne, thankyou very much!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

OMG your nails look amazing! Your makeup is lovely as well.

Sakara said...

Thankyou Miss Butterfly! They were fun, but drove me nuts after a while as they just 'felt' horrible to me, had to remove the glitter and polish after an hour and go back to smooth polished nails

Catharina said...

awesome nails *_* <3